1. Check endorsements must include all required signatures to avoid possible delays.
2. Please endorse your check legibly with Deposit to Y-12 Federal Credit Union followed by signature(s) on the next line.
3. When endorsing the check, start on the top line as this will allow more room to complete the required endorsement message and signature while avoiding the possibility of overlap.
4. You may deposit up to 30 items at a time: cash or checks. Please have items neatly stacked, facing the same direction, and any folds or wrinkles smoothed out.
5. The daily session limit for check deposits is $25,000.00.
6. Credit for deposits will be issues immediately for cash. Checks may also receive immediate credit, unless holds apply.
7. Check Holds may apply based on your account history and relationship.
8. International Checks should not be deposited though ATM Plus.
Following these simple steps will help to ensure a smooth transaction. If you have questions about this service, please contact us at 865-482-1043, (toll free) 800-482-1043 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warning: Email is not a secured method of communication and personal information, such as account number, date of birth and social security number should not be included in any email communications.
Our general policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we received your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day. Then, the funds will generally be available by the fifth day after the day of deposit.