NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Y-12 Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) “Video Banking Promotion” (the “Contest”) starts April 3, 2023 and ends on June 30, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. AM I ELIGIBLE? The Contest is open only to persons 18 years of age or older who have a Y-12 Federal Credit Union account/loan open at the time of drawing. Employees of Y-12 Federal Credit Union, its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. No groups, clubs or organizations can participate in the Contest or submit entries on behalf of the group, club, or organization. Sponsor reserves the right to verify to its satisfaction the eligibility of any entrant.
3. HOW DO I PARTICIPATE? Use Y-12 Federal Credit Union’s Video Banking service to perform at least one of the following activities: open an account, add someone to an account, or open a loan during the promotion period to register for The Contest.
4. WHAT CAN I WIN? The prizewinner will receive an iPad Pro, an approximate retail value of $900, and must be redeemed by September 30, 2023.Terms and conditions apply. Prizewinner will pick up the prize at their desired Y-12 FCU branch location. Terms and conditions apply. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
5. HOW DO I WIN? One prizewinner will be selected by Sponsor via a random drawing at the end of the promotion period. Odds of winning a prize in this Contest will depend upon the number of entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. All entries are subject to verification. Entries that are non-compliant with these Official Rules will be void. Any potential winner will be notified by email, telephone, or certified mail within seven (7) days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is unable to be reached within five (5) days of the contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected by another random drawing of entries. Each potential winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of notification if requested by Sponsor. Noncompliance within this time period, as well as the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected by another random drawing of entries. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. CONDUCT. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest; of action in violation of the Official Rules; or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, including annoying, abusing, threatening, or harassing any other person. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. No liability is assumed for illegible or incomplete entry information or any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, or an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affects the proper administration, play or conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) suspend or cancel the Contest in part or its entirety; (b) void any suspected entries, and/or (c) conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all the entries received prior to suspension or cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, or any materials associated with the administration of this Contest or the announcement of the prize.
8. RELEASE. The winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of his/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damage or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize awarded.
9. DISPUTES. Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
10. PRIVACY. Information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with participants regarding this Contest and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules.
11. WINNER'S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. A version of these Official Rules will be available at the Marketing Department of Y-12 Federal Credit Union located at 501 Lafayette Drive; Oak Ridge, TN, 37830. For the name of prize winner, available after July 31, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: Marketing Team, Y-12 Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 2512, Oak Ridge, TN 37831.
12. SPONSOR. Y-12 Federal Credit Union; 501 Lafayette Drive; Oak Ridge, TN, 37830, sponsors this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2023, Y-12 Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved. Contest participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for participant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.